Follow up after interview over skype/email | Rules of Online Job Interview

Sometime Job Interview is done over skype/email. Here how you do it successfully it is shown. Hope it will help you.

HOW and WHEN Should you?

“Thank you” email within 68 hours of the actual interview.

“Follow up” Email 10 BUSINESS days after the interview

How to Write:

1.    Dear (Interviewer), Thank you very much for taking the Time to talk with me today. I thoroughly enjoyed our conversation and lam very interested in the role (Insert 3 lines reminding them about something positive in the interview OR something that you wish you had mentioned). I believe I am a good candidate for this role because (insert 3 reas,ons) I look forward to hearing from you at your earliest convenience'

2.      (Subject line) Your name. Date/time Interview.

Dear (Interviewer),

I enjoyed speaking with you on (interview date) and am shit very interested in the role on (job title). I was wondering, therefore, whether you have any feedback for me at this time, please.

It is also ESSENTIAL to keep searching for other jobs as soon as the interview is over.

Don't lose valuable time waiting for a call back that may never happen.

Courtesy: Kristy Bonner, Career Consultant

  

Share To:
Next
This is the most recent post.
Previous
Older Post

onlineapparels

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours